PCDVD數位科技討論區
PCDVD數位科技討論區   註冊 常見問題 標記討論區為已讀

回到   PCDVD數位科技討論區 > 數位影音討論群組 > VIVO討論區 (數位機上盒)
帳戶
密碼

回應

主題工具
dschmelzer

加入日期: Nov 2000
您的住址: Washington, DC, USA
文章: 1
Hi All--

First, I would like to thank QQQQ for linking to the dTV web site about a week ago, and continuing to update you on our progress. Our web logs show that we have received very many hits because of this link, which demonstrates a curiosity with the application on this forum.

dTV is a software deinterlacer/scaler that competes with standalone hardware solutions many times its cost. If you have a capture/tuner card normally costing $50 or less (based on the Brooktree/Conexant 8x8 chipset), an AGP video card (GeForce preferred, but not necessary), and at least a 400 MHz machine, dTV will work for you. dTV accepts PAL, NTSC, and SECAM. User interest is particularly high with anime viewers, who prefer it over PowerDVD and WinDVD, for instance (consider this Blue Submarine No6 screenshot from an earlier version).

dTV is a free program, is open source, and is released under the GNU General Public License.

I would like to extend an invitation to download the latest version, 2.0.0, which is a great improvement from earlier version for many users.

In addition, I would like to extend an invitation for anyone who is interested in helping to develop the application or localizing the web site and/or the application, using either or both the traditional and simplified character sets. I can be reached at [email protected].

Thanks again QQQQ!

Dan Schmelzer
dTV Webmaster

[這篇文章曾被 dschmelzer 重新修正編輯過 (時間 11-07-2000).]

舊 2000-11-07, 04:11 PM #1
回應時引用此文章
dschmelzer離線中  

回應

POPIN
主題工具

發表文章規則
不可以發起新主題