回應時引用此文章
玉骨冰心離線中  
chonglin
Master Member

chonglin的大頭照

加入日期: Oct 2000
您的住址: 高雄市
文章: 1,575
不曉得這片的dts跟ac-35真的沒有很大的差距,在dvdangle的網站上,一位DTS擁護者竟然把這部片的dts版批評的比ac-3還不如說,害我最後還是只買得利的3區片而已,當然效果也是不錯啦

舊 2000-11-30, 02:51 PM #2
回應時引用此文章
chonglin離線中  
cwj51688
Elite Member

cwj51688的大頭照

加入日期: Sep 2000
文章: 7,045
THE LOST WORLD 一區的DTS版和三區的AC3版,差很多喔!兩片我都看過,所以我買了DTS版,但是說到音效我比較推薦JURASSIC PARK DTS版,恐龍叫聲感覺更震撼紮實。
舊 2000-12-01, 01:19 AM #3
回應時引用此文章
cwj51688離線中  
Elijah

Elijah的大頭照

加入日期: Jun 2000
您的住址: Taiwan
文章: 1,003
網路上有說,其實如果把系統調好,此片DTS會比AC3好,重低音不會變得很弱.......
舊 2000-12-01, 05:42 AM #4
回應時引用此文章
Elijah離線中  
玉骨冰心
Major Member

加入日期: Nov 2000
您的住址: 臺灣
文章: 138
JURASSIC PARK DTS版這片還沒拆偶找個時間給它仔細瞧壹瞧ㄋ
舊 2000-12-01, 02:41 PM #5
回應時引用此文章
玉骨冰心離線中  
chonglin
Master Member

chonglin的大頭照

那我真的被dvdangle的評論者騙了嗎?唉,算了,看在ac3版上有比較多的拍攝過程介紹上,只好自我安慰了
舊 2000-12-01, 04:29 PM #6
回應時引用此文章
chonglin離線中  
pipi
Major Member

加入日期: Nov 2000
文章: 261
AC3比DTS好?(硬體的關係吧?)
舊 2000-12-01, 08:05 PM #7
回應時引用此文章
pipi離線中  
isseymiyake
Power Member

isseymiyake的大頭照

您的住址: DNA
文章: 544
To chonglin:
那我真的被dvdangle的評論者騙了嗎?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
是嗎?那你去底下這個網站再看看,reviwer建議買AC3
不管買DTS版orAC都好,反正主要是看電影,
真的要比音效,咱們電影院見....
http://www.thedigitalbits.com/reviews/jurassicpark.html
--------------------------------------------
[節錄]
We've taken the time to compare the regular collector's edition (reviewed above) with the DTS audio version, and some of you are going to be a little surprised. Usually, we tend to prefer the DTS audio versions of our favorite DVDs, but not in this case. The DTS track does deliver the usual improvements in resolution. These include a bigger, wider soundstage, with greater clarity and more natural rendition of atmosphere. Panning is smoother and music and dialogue seem to come alive. But the big problem with this track is a decided lack of low frequency. I've heard a lot of others complaining about this on the newsgroups, and I can only agree. When I listened to this film in DTS sound in the theaters, I could actually feel the bass in my chest. No one expects quite that same sensation in the living room, but I was surprised that there was so little low frequency as to be actually distracting. The Dolby Digital version of this disc resonates with bass - not so the DTS. Some audio buffs have actually measured the audio encoded on the disc, and found that there IS substantial low frequency in the mix, so it may be a factor of the way your DTS processor is handling it. Be that as it may, I'm not experiencing it... and neither are most others. This was the first DTS film in theaters and I wanted to be blown away with the DTS sound on DVD. I wasn't. Add to that the fact that the addition of the DTS track meant the removal of virtually all substantial bonus material other than the making-of documentary and... well, our recommendation is to buy the Dolby Digital version.

[這篇文章曾被 isseymiyake 重新修正編輯過 (時間 12-01-2000).]
舊 2000-12-02, 02:43 AM #8
回應時引用此文章
isseymiyake離線中  
cwj51688
Elite Member

cwj51688的大頭照

文章: 7,045
We've taken the time to compare the regular collector's edition (reviewed above) with the DTS audio version, and some of you are going to be a little surprised. Usually, we tend to prefer the DTS audio versions of our favorite DVDs, but not in this case. The DTS track does deliver the usual improvements in resolution. These include a bigger, wider soundstage, with greater clarity and more natural rendition of atmosphere. Panning is smoother and music and dialogue seem to come alive. But the big problem with this track is a decided lack of low frequency. I've heard a lot of others complaining about this on the newsgroups, and I can only agree. When I listened to this film in DTS sound in the theaters, I could actually feel the bass in my chest. No one expects quite that same sensation in the living room, but I was surprised that there was so little low frequency as to be actually distracting. The Dolby Digital version of this disc resonates with bass - not so the DTS. Some audio buffs have actually measured the audio encoded on the disc, and found that there IS substantial low frequency in the mix, so it may be a factor of the way your DTS processor is handling it. Be that as it may, I'm not experiencing it... and neither are most others. This was the first DTS film in theaters and I wanted to be blown away with the DTS sound on DVD. I wasn't. Add to that the fact that the addition of the DTS track meant the removal of virtually all substantial bonus material other than the making-of documentary and... well, our recommendation is to buy the Dolby Digital version.
看完這篇文章,我想說的是這篇原文作者認為最大的問題是低頻不足,他所引述的論證幾乎皆來自網路上其他新聞討論群組,在文中他承認在電影院觀賞這部影片時,它的
BASS令他感到震撼,只是在家中感受不到低頻的震撼音效。這應該說明一點就是影片本身的音效已達到某種水準,所差別的應是他自己所擁有的器材設備,空間、隔音
....等等。再者他又提到一些音效愛好者,曾經真正去測量過這片影片的音效編碼,發現它真的低頻不足,但是
他們卻沒有告訴我們他們所使用的測量器材是什麼,怎麼個測法。說了這麼多,其實只是一句話,以訛傳訛,人云亦云,大家有興趣,不仿拿這兩片自己比較一下,或許你也會變成DTS的支持者。
舊 2000-12-02, 03:49 AM #9
回應時引用此文章
cwj51688離線中  
chonglin
Master Member

chonglin的大頭照

TO cwj51688
小弟本來就是dts的支持者了,只是一時不查,又加上家樂福一片才賣759元,看到是得力代理的,也有拍攝過程的介紹後,忍不住就買下來的,嗚嗚嗚
舊 2000-12-02, 11:05 AM #10